EZ No-Vent® GC Column-Mass Spectrometer Connector
for Thermo Scientific Focus DSQ GC Mass Spectrometers
- Change GC-MS columns in minutes without venting—100 μm transfer line maintains vacuum and prevents venting.
- Easy to install and maintain—no special tools or plumbing required.
- Gold-plated body for inertness.
- High-temperature polyimide ferrules eliminate leaks at the problematic transfer line fitting.
- Lower cost than other &ldquo,no-vent&rdquo, fittings.
We designed the EZ No-Vent® GC column-mass spectrometer connector to be simple and easy to use. A critical orifice in the EZ No-Vent® connector minimizes the amount of oxygen allowed into the MS source, eliminating the need for purge gas as is required for other manufacturers' vent systems. This enables you to skip the lengthy vent and pump-down cycle otherwise required when you make a column change, saving nearly a day of downtime with each column change. The EZ No-Vent® connector easily attaches to the MS source without special tools or extra plumbing.