MXT®-Alumina BOND/MAPD Columns (,Siltek®-treated stainless steel PLOT),
- Optimized deactivation produces maximum response when analyzing trace levels of acetylene, methyl acetylene, and propadiene.
- Stable response factors make this column ideal for process-type applications where recalibration must be minimized.
- High loadability reduces peak tailing and improves separations.
- Extended temperature range up to 250 °C for fast elution of high molecular weight (,HMW), hydrocarbons and accelerated column regeneration following exposure to water.
- Metal Siltek®-treated tubing is incredibly durable, allowing MXT® columns to be tightly coiled without breaking for use in smaller GC ovens.
MXT®-Alumina BOND/MAPD PLOT columns are made specifically for the analysis of petrochemicals and downstream products such as ethylene, propylene, butylenes, and butadiene!