Users around the world value them: centrifuges from Hettich. Thanks to their longevity and their thoughtful and mature functionality. The reliable devices have been used successfully for more than 100 years in many different environments. Today Hettich is one of the world's leading manufacturers of laboratory centrifuges.
Hettich offers the right device for every application and requirement: Small Centrifuges, microlitre centrifuges, benchtop centrifuges, standing centrifuges, washing centrifuges and mating and special accessories.
Thermo Scientific centrifuges and rotors
Centrifuge systems of Thermo Scientific deliver outstanding performance and reliability in the lab. From microcentrifuge and desktop devices to modern state devices and innovative carbon fiber rotors all devices offer outstanding quality, enabling reliable results.
Achieve unprecedented productivity with our innovative centrifuges, rotors and accessories - versatile, powerful and easy to use. Our appliances meet all requirements in the clinical field, in blood banks, in microbiology, in tissue culture, molecular biology and genomics in, in drug development and in proteomics.
- Performance: The latest technological innovations in Thermo Scientific centrifuges and rotors, such as the Fiberlite LEX rotors series; the construction lighter carbon fiber rotors ensures greater safety, comfort and at the same higher power.
- Security: The maintenance of the centrifuge rotors is critical for the safety in your laboratory. The support specialists from Thermo Scientific work with you to a security program to contribute through preventative maintenance and advice on the safe handling of rotors, to extend the service life of your valuable rotors.
- Ergonomics: The rotors selection has a decisive influence on the security of your samples and the performance of a centrifuge. Thermo ScientificTM FiberliteTM carbon fiber rotors are a progressive alternative to metal rotors due to high performance and corrosion resistance
Select from the versatile product selection proper centrifuge füre requirements, for example, a small table-top centrifuge
Small Benchtop centrifuges Thermo Scientific ™ offer an innovative design with outstanding capacity, with a compact design. With inter-laboratory settings, our compact benchtop centrifuges can flexibly respond to changes in clinical and research requirements and they meet modern safety standards in the field of clinical practice and research.
With the Thermo Scientific Heraeus ™ ™ Labofuge ™ 400 for centrifugation average large sample volumes for routine applications in research, biology and medicine perform separation tasks successfully. The Labofuge 400 is available in two models: air-cooled and cooled. They can be used for a variety of processes, by centrifugation at high speeds in microrotors up for gentle separation of animal cell cultures in Falcon ™ tubes. The benchtop centrifuges are available for ease of use and security.
- LED displays for temperature, speed, RZB and maturity
- Automatic Imbalance switch-off
- Protection against excessive speed of the rotor
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Soft start / soft-brake function for difficult separations
- User-friendly Megacontrol II microprocessor control
- Quick run function for short runs
- Graduated braking for sensitive samples
To return to our products click here.